BABY GIRL!!!!

By Taylor Family

WE ARE BLESSED

Josh, Emily, Jackson, Chase, Julie and myself all were blessed today to find out that the newest addition to the Utah Taylor family is going to be a little girl.

WOW, I know what you all are thinking........and yes it hit me like a freight train at 100mph. After I got back up and dusted off I began thinking about
it and all the things we have been through and what a true blessing she will be.

Josh and I talked on the way home from Fetal Fotos and I reminded him to be thankful for what we do have because we can lose things very quickly.


Just think, she is sitting with her big brother right now. I am betting that although he was only with us a day that he is telling her that she is joining a loving and special family. The best is they will get to play up there for 25 more weeks.


We can't wait to see you.


4 Comments

We are so excited for your family! What a true blessing she is and will continue to be! Glad to see some new posts! Love you guys!

She is a beautiful baby girl! We are definately excited for you and are blessed to have you all in our life. Keep up on the posts. BTW- It was fun to see your Moab photos too. come visit us when you can

Another beautiful granddaughter-how blessed we are.Love her profile-how cute is that! Glad you love Moab as much as we do.

We are so excited for you guys!! I love her profile picture with her hand by her face, so sweet! I can't wait to see our baby girls together! Love you!

Post a Comment